Fairy Bay Guest House is the ideal location and our welcoming hospitality create a casual elegance and relaxing atmosphere for retreats, meetings, and events. Whether it is a family reunion, executive retreat, or brainstorming session, you won’t find a more unique venue to relax, generate creative ideas, or enjoy the company of colleagues or loved ones.
Whatever your needs from gourmet breakfast and afternoon refreshments, garden flowers in every room to turndown and midnight snacks, Fairy Bay Guest House prides itself in hospitality and pampering.
EXCLUSIVE USE .. Package Includes:
- Exclusive use of the guest house and grounds
- Six (6) guest room accommodations for 2 nights
accommodating up to 12 guests
- Full Breakfast each morning for each guest
- BBQ and picnic tables by the lake available for additional meals
- Bonfire & S’mores each evening
- Full waterfront facilities
- Canoes, Kayaks, Row boat
- Fishing in the lake
Additional services can be included upon request. Custom packages can also be designed according to your requirements.
Sometimes a smaller or more intimate wedding experience is in order. For couples who desire a ceremony to include family members and close friends, the Fairy Bay guesthouse is the perfect choice.
Elope with us! Keep it simple, Keep it romantic
… just the two of you.
- An Intimate Ceremony for two
- Wedding Officiate and two Witnesses
- Hand-tied Bouquet of Roses with Matching Groom Boutonnière
- Champagne Toast
- Wedding Cake designed for Two
- VQA Bottle of Wine in Guest room upon arrival
- Two Night Stay in a double Jacuzzi en-suite
- Breakfast in Bed each morning
Intimate Affair, up to 10 guests
- Lakeside Ceremony
- Hand-tied Bouquet of Roses with Matching Groom Boutonniere
- Champagne toast
- Inn’s Grounds for Wedding Photography
- Wedding cake and coffee station
- Two night stay for the Bride/Groom in our King suite with whirlpool tub
- Two night stay for up to 10 guests, 5 guest rooms
- Full Breakfast for all in-house guests
Contact US (888) 813-1101 for more information on hosting a group, event or wedding at the guest house.