Located on the shores of Fairy Lake, minutes from downtown Huntsville, and a short drive to Algonquin Park. Enjoy the day exploring Huntsville with the many shops, restaurants, and art galleries or maybe a round of golf, or the day on a bicycle and picnic lunch.
Concierge assistance available for day trips, bicycle rentals, tennis, golf, boat rentals, birding, restaurant reservations and spa experiences.
Custom packages may developed for Honeymoons, Babymoons, Anniversary and Birthday celebrations, golf instruction, Girl Getaways and small corporate meetings.
- Algonquin Park: A place to see nature, at it’s best for all season
- Algonquin Logging Museum
- Algonquin Theatre
- Deerhurst Decades Show
- Huntsville Festival of the Arts
- Lady Muskoka Boat Tours
- Muskoka Heritage Place
- Deerhurst Golf
- Diamond in the Ruff
- Huntsville Downs Golf & Country Club
- Whispering Pines
Out Door Adventure
- 3 Guys and a Stove: Exotic spices, southwest surroundings, 3 wacky guys & one really big stove
- Asahi Japanese Bistro: Traditional roots of Japanese cuisine, fine dining experience with a casual atmosphere.
- Blackburn’s Steakhouse: Upscale riverside pub with large patio
- Bo’s Authentic Thai Cuisine: A true taste of Thailand in a small town setting
- Family Restaurant & Pizza: Family restaurant, homemade foods, pizza
- La Dolce Vita Trattoria: It’s the ‘Good Life’ Authentic Italian Fine Dining restaurant
- Moose Delaney’s: Sports Grill
- Muskoka on the Rocks: Casual fine dining pub restaurant.
- On the Docks Pub: downtown Huntsville overlooking the Muskoka River
- Seven Main Cafe: A quaint and cozy neighbourhood cafe located in the oldest commercial building on Main Street
- Soul Sistas: Fresh wholesome foods, specialty coffees and teas (Gluten free and vegan menus)
- Spencers Tall Trees: Country Inn feeling offering superb continental cuisine, fine wines and spirits, chef owner and operator.
- The Cottage Waterfront Grill: Casual dining, historically themed restaurant.
- The Little Place by the Lights: Homemade Italian .. just like Mama makes.
- The Mill on Main: Thai, Indian, Japanese and your local favourites!
- The Norsemen: Lakeside Bistro specializing in game, seafood, and steak.
- West Side Fish & Chips: Famous for their fish & chips (Gluten Free menu)